A mind, body & spirit formula for aging dogs and cats that supports normal function of the digestive tract, urinary tract, circulatory system, and brain.
Animal Essentials Senior Support 1oz
- Enhances physical and mental well-being of senior dogs and cats.
- Supports healthy kidney function and promotes normal blood circulation throughout the body of animals of all ages.
- Rich in antioxidants.
- Made with 100% human-suitable, certified organic herbs.
- Vegetable glycerin-based; contains less than 3% grain alcohol by volume.
- Used and recommended by veterinarians
- A one-ounce bottle with last up to 30 days for a 30 lb dog
Active Ingredients: A Proprietary Blend containing extracts of certified organic: Alfalfa, Dandelion root & leaf, Milk thistle seed, Ginkgo biloba leaf, Hawthorn berry, Oat flowering tops, Marshmallow root, Garlic.
Inactive Ingredients: Distilled water, vegetable glycerin, less than 3% grain alcohol by volume.
Using the graduated dropper provided, squirt the recommended dose directly into the mouth, preferably on an empty stomach (at least 1 hour between meals), once or twice daily. If this is impossible, try adding to a small amount of water, or salt-free meat broth. As a last resort, add to food.
Dosage for Dogs:
- under 20 lbs (9 kg): 0.25 – 0.5 ml
- 20 lbs (9 kg) to 50 lbs (22.7 kg): 0.5 – 1.0 ml
- Over 50 lbs (22.7 kg): 1.0 – 2.0ml
Dosage for Cats: 0.25 – 0.5 ml