This product is for pets AND their people. It is completely safe to use with other supplements, won’t interfere with any medication, and remains effective when diluted.
Read more information about flower essences and how to use them in our Pet Health Guide.
Dexter’s Tip: Giving this product along with an herbal calming product can add a layer of synergistic benefits for stressful situations.
Ingredients: Clematis, Cherry Plum, Impatiens, Rock Rose, and Star of Bethlehem preserved in organic grape alcohol
- Emergency or Crisis — Calms mental levels of pain, suffering, and confusion – use for the person who is suffering as well as those who are helping.
- Recovery from Trauma — Promotes recovery from trauma, injury or illness, by relieving stress, anxiety and tension.
- Baseline Remedy for All Healing — Stabilizes and calms the mind-body interface, before addressing specific emotions and behavior patterns.
- Calms Children — Use after household accidents, falls, scrapes, or burns, used along with appropriate physical care.
- Aids Animals — To pacify wild or trapped animals, or to help any injured or stressed pet, or when transporting any animal.
- Prevention — Use before known stressful situations such as visits to the dentist, preparation for surgery, labor and delivery, travel or moving.
- Post-Trauma — Use for post-traumatic stress of any kind, including surgery, war, rape, natural disaster, or loss of one’s loved ones or home.