Indigenous Pet Products Carrot & Pumpkin Dental Dog Bones clean your pup’s teeth while he enjoys a delicious snack. These chews are made with Ascophyllum nodosum, a natural kelp harvested from the clean North Atlantic seas, for a natural and rich source of nutrients that’s free from artificial colors and preservatives. Each unique edible bone is designed to fight plaque and tartar build-up while your dog chews. These treats are highly digestible and made with only the best natural ingredients, which means no grain, gluten, or GMOs—and they’re scientifically formulated and made with pride in the USA for the perfect blend of science and nature.
Indigenous Carrot & Pumpkin Dental Dog Chews
- Delicious carrot and pumpkin bones are made with healthy ingredients for a safe and highly digestible treat.
- The unique shape can be snapped in half for small breeds, and is designed to remove plaque and tartar.
- Contains probiotics and omegas 3 and 6 from salmon oil for a beneficial snack.
- Resealable bag keeps treats fresh and ready for use to reward or spoil your pup.
- Scientifically formulated and made with pride in the USA.
|5 – 25 LBS||Half (1/2) bone per day|
|25 – 100 LBS+||One bone per day|
*Not recommended for puppies under 6 months of age or dogs weighing less than 5 lbs.