Floppy ears are fun! Dirty ears, not so much. Wet and waxy ears mean bacterial and yeast infections, bad smells, irritation, and lot and lots of scratching. Remove odors and waxy build-up naturally with kin+kind Clean Ears.
Kin + Kind Clean Ears
- CLEANSE: Wet and waxy ears mean bacterial and yeast infections, bad smells, irritation, and lot and lots of scratching. Remove odors and waxy build up naturally with kin+kind Clean Ears.
- ALCOHOL and WATER FREE: That means no stinging and no water left behind that can grow into odor-causing bacteria.
- USDA ORGANIC: Green is good. To protect our pets and our environment, our certified USDA organic products are free from artificial ingredients, synthetic nutrients, preservatives, and chemical processing.
- ETHICAL: Vet formulated and approved without animal testing or cruelty. Vegan too!
- USA: Safe and ethical production starts at home. We proudly mix our products in our own US facility with employees paid a living wage.
Organic Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana), Organic Soapbark (Quillaja Saponaria Wood Extract), Organic Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) Essential Oil*, Organic Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis)
*Tea tree oil concentration is below 1% and vet-tested safe for dogs.
Hold dropper above ear and fill ear canal with Clean Ears. Massage base of ear to break up wax buildup. Wipe with a cotton ball or leave in place. Apply weekly or more as needed. Warning: Never insert any object into ear canal. Not recommended for use on cats.