- First and only VOHC (Veterinary Oral Health Council) Accepted Toothpaste with Calprox for Plaque Inhibition.
- Easy No Brush Formulated Toothpaste for Cats and Dogs.
- 4.5 Ounce Tube – 6 Month Supply.
- Includes Free Petsmile Applicator Rod.
- Contains Petsmile’s Proprietary Formula Calprox.
- Clinically Proven Results to Improve your Pet’s Health.
- 62% Greater Reduction in Plaque Versus Other Pet Toothpastes.
- 28% Greater Reduction in Gingivitis Versus Other Pet Toothpastes.
- Formulated with Pet Safe Human Grade Ingredients.
- BPA-free, silica-free, sulfate-free, paraben-free, gluten-free, allergy-free and vegan.
- 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Never Expires.
- Made in USA
Petsmile Professional Pet Toothpaste – Rotisserie Chicken Flavor
Did you know brushing your pet’s teeth daily with a Petsmile Professional Toothbrush will help them live happier, healthier, longer lives? Just like you, cats and dogs also get cavities, lose teeth, experience receding gums, and get periodontal diseases such as gingivitis. Using Petsmile’s Professional Toothbrush with Petsmile Professional Toothpaste daily will significantly improve the oral health of your dog or cat.
Veterinarian recommended Petsmile is the first and only toothpaste accepted by the VOHC (Veterinary Oral Health Council) for plaque inhibition, with Calprox. The VOHC recognizes that Petsmile meets the highest standards for your pet’s oral health.
Petsmile’s proprietary formula Calprox is clinically proven to inhibit plaque and tartar buildup by gently dissolving the protein pellicle. The protein pellicle is the thin bio-film that forms on the surface of the teeth, to which plaque, bacteria, and stains adhere. Removing the pellicle leaves your pet’s teeth cleaner and whiter while improving gum health and providing kissable fresh breath.
The no fuss no brush formula makes it easy to improve and maintain even the fussiest pet’s oral health. Simply apply Petsmile on your cat or dog’s teeth and let their tongue do the rest. Your pet can immediately eat or drink after applying Petsmile, no need to wait. However, for best results, we recommend brushing your pet’s teeth with a toothbrush or use our Petsmile Applicator Swabs once or twice a day. The great taste that pets love makes it easy to use Petsmile as a healthy treat up to 2 times a day.